Tuesday 5 February 2013

I return with clean and conditioner hair by Paul Mitchell,...The Detangler & Shampoo Two

Hairtrade.com is one of the UK's leading online retailers of hair extensions, hair care and beauty products.






http://www.hairtrade.com/paul-mitchell-shampoo-two-300ml-p-2934.html

http://www.hairtrade.com/paul-mitchell-the-detangler-300ml-p-2941.html


Shampoo Two

This shampoo thoroughly cleanses like no other.  It lathers and foams really well without having to use a lot of the product which is one of my factors in determining a good shampoo!!
The fresh lemon scent uplifts and makes your hair as well as your scalp feel fresh and clean.  I found even after a weekend out, meaning heavily styled hair with mousse, curl spray and lashings of Firm Hold Elnett, this shampoo cut through the impurities after one application.  It’s safe to say I Love Love Love this shampoo!!!

RRP : £8.96
Hairtrade Price £7.61


The Detangler

One word…WOW!
This is By far THE best conditioner I have ever used.  Leaving hair shiny, conditioned (not overly so either so no heaviness) and perfectly detangled…cut through a weekend of backcombing so I have given it a rough ride and it still delivered.  I will definetly be buying again….a standing order may be the best thing so I never run out!! 
If you’re not already using this conditioner then I must say you NEED too, at least try it, I promise you will be hooked!!

RRP: £12.25
Hairtrade Price £10.39

LGC xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete